ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Dark Faces

GoodfellowGoodspring

Being having this problem for some time now, NPCs faces are dark, tanned like then the neck is the normal colour. Anyone know a fix? :(

I modded this particular NPC and have been having textures missing etc is this something to do with it?

http://oi40.tinypic.com/29kuq7n.jpg

Edited by GoodfellowGoodspring

I just tried editing my mod but the skin colour is white, just seems that the messages that i am getting (and everyone by the sounds of it) about missing textures are messing it up! :wallbash:

with CK, after you finished editing the face, just highlight the NPC name that you just edited in object window than click CTRL+F4, notification for saving facegen will show up, just select yes.. Edited by ebony_ivory

with CK, after you finished editing the face, just highlight the NPC name that you just edited in object window than click CTRL+F4, notification for saving facegen will show up, just select yes..

never used CK, this is related to a mod or missing a file of some sort imo

I changed the face tinting color on all affected NPCs to R 139 G 143 B 135 then saved the facegen data. It works out for me to be a very good blend ingame with a minimal neck seam difference. CK needs a manual... :wallbash: