Thebes - (Maybe) a new worldspace and setting

SexyVortigaunt

☥ Thebes

A (Maybe) new worldspace and setting for Skyrim

- ☥ -

Hello! Well, I've been working on becoming more involved in the Nexus scene as well as becoming more versed in the Creation Kit and Nifskope.

Been having my fair share of issues, but also my fair share of triumphs. Another thread of mine can be viewed here, and in it you can see a mesh for either a new race head or a helmet - undecided and I'll likely wait for someone else to pick up on it and decide what would be easier - mesh was supplied courtesy of Senviro.

Anyway, I am intending many, many things for this mod, so I will begin posting what I would like for it to become.

**This is just what I hope for it to be. I will need a *LOT* of help getting it as far as I wish.

A New World

Thebes will feature a new worldspace, with a custom height map, including the Nile River running through it.

Thebes will include new mesh statics for buildings, as well as hand built dungeons and interiors, friendly to ancient-Egyptian lore.

Thebes will offer Egyptian-Mythology friendly books and stories, likely written by myself.

A New Body

Thebes will include either a new race or a set of armor pertaining to the ancient Egyptian god of the Damned, Anubis. Check out the current progress here.

A New Strength

Thebes will include new weapons pertaining to ancient Egyptian mythology, both decorative and combat effective.

Thebes may include new spells.

A New Adventure

Explore the world of ancient Egypt, enjoy a new player home in the sands.

☥☥This will take a lot of effort, a lot of time and a lot of work. I can't do it alone. Anyone who is able to help is welcome to, and I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you very much.

Edited by SexyVortigaunt

Just as a heads-up, the CK heightmap editor is broken, it WILL crash no matter what you do.

And good luck. Do tell if you ever fix the purple LOD issue :D

Yes, I'm aware about the heightmap... Partially why I'm here. I need someone who can work with .RAW files and get one up in Photoshop or something. Thank you, though, for your reply.

Awwwwwwwwww yeah!

I love ancient mythology and you, my friend, are granting me a wish! Don't forget to add Egypt Gods like Horus, Anubis and Seth(my favourite)! That Anubis head is amazing! I love the detail though I wonder how much it will "weight" in the game.

And maybe, just maybe, this could blend in with a sex mod... because you know... egypts were very open with sex.. and it was fun.... gods need it too...

Ok I'll be honest, if you can make this a full sized egyptian world with all its culture and religions I'll be very happy, but I want my character to be married to Seth! Please?

Ok, I'm going back to normal now.

Good luck with the project, make it tremedously epic :)

I know ideas are easy to show up but its hard to actually give them life... take your time and know that you already have a supporter here.

PS: Is that an Asura in the Anubis head mesh?

Edited by Sara231092

Awwwwwwwwww yeah!

I love ancient mythology and you, my friend, are granting me a wish! Don't forget to add Egypt Gods like Horus, Anubis and Seth(my favourite)!

And maybe, just maybe, this could blend in with a sex mod... because you know... egypts were very open with sex.. and it was fun.... gods need it too...

Ok I'll be honest, if you can make this a full sized egyptian world with all its cultur and religions I'll be very happy, but I want my character to be married to Seth! Please?

Ok, I'm going back to normal now. Good luck with the project, make it tremedously epic :)

I know ideas are easy to show up but its hard to actually give them life... take your time and know that you already have a supporter here.

I appreciate that, though it'll take more than support to get this even started. Gonna need some more manpower.

**Uh, an Asura?

Edited by SexyVortigaunt

So I want to help you in your project but I have little experience... right now I'm watching tutorials on how to deal with the CK and so far I think I'm going well, if I do it a little everyday, I might be pro at it in no time :)

I also know how to work images a bit, I'm better at GIMP but I also know a bit of Photoshop. When I was a IMVU user, I used to re-work my avatar's pics for fun, little tweaks, improving skin, add color and hair, etc.

Tell me what you need.

Edited by Sara231092

So I want to help you in your project but I have little experience... right now I'm watching tutorials on how to deal with the CK and so far I think I'm going well, if I do it a little everyday, I might be pro at it in no time :)

I also know how to work images a bit, I'm better at GIMP but I also know a bit of Photoshop. When I was a IMVU user, I used to re-work my avatar's pics for fun, little tweaks, improving skin, add color and hair, etc.

Tell me what you need.

When I'm more in tune with what I need - and when more people decide to help, I will.

I hope you do a proper representation of the people who inhabited that land before the invaders came,meaning the people you see their now,also the lands real name is Kemit not Egypt,that's the Greek/Roman name for that land.

If by real ancient egypt you mean the one that had Horus, Seth, Bast, Hathor, and others, as well as people with wigs that were open to sex and weared a lot of linen as well as cotton and used papyrus and walls to describe their history, then I think that's what it is about.

But you should ask SexyVortigaunt.

We call it egypt because its what people know it for, if we we're to speak to most people about Kemet, few would understand what land we're talking about. And its Kemet, it doesn't have an I :)

Edited by Sara231092

I hope you do a proper representation of the people who inhabited that land before the invaders came,meaning the people you see their now,also the lands real name is Kemit not Egypt,that's the Greek/Roman name for that land.

If by real ancient egypt you mean the one that had Horus, Seth, Bast, Hathor, and others, as well as people with wigs that were open to sex and weared a lot of linen as well as cotton and used papyrus and walls to describe their history, then I think that's what it is about.

But you should ask SexyVortigaunt.

We call it egypt because its what people know it for, if we we're to speak to most people about Kemet, few would understand what land we're talking about. And its Kemet, it doesn't have an I :)

Some spell it with an I some with an E but yes the Egypt i am talking about is before 293-282 B.C. which was the end of Black Egypt and the start of the Persian rule which then moved on to Greek Dynasty which started 282 B.C.-A.D. 20 and had rulers who names are familiar to most.

Cleopatra VII

Ptolemy I

Arsinoe II

Pompey

Alexander

Augustus Caesar

After this, an African country became populated(especially in Alexandria) by non Africans and ended with the Arabs you see their today who are not the original occupants of that land,they are descendants of invaders.I would like to see a mod that reflex Egypt before the invaders, going back to the first late period of 1085-475 B.C. and later.The period that Tutankhamun belongs to is the New Kingdom period when his farther(supposedly) Akhenaten bought in the new religion of the sun disk.

The names of that period will be familiar to most..

Ramses III

Ramses II

Nefertiti

Princess Ankhesenaton

Tutankhamun

Hatshepsut

Tuthmosis I II III IV

Ahmose I

Rekhmire

The second son of Ham, meaning Mitsrayim(Egyptian) was about to go through a change.

This was the last great period of black Egypt the 18-20 Dynasties,it was also a time of upheaval with Akhanaten's new religious strategy beginning to unravel the very fabric of Ancient Egypt.Also we want to see Egypt before the sands set in,when it was lush forests and oasis as well as sands.

Yeah, i know it's a mod but it would be nice to add a few true themes in their.

As for the gods ,i would not want to be able to kill them,more of a worship and gods working against each other through different sects.

Edited by ShadeMoon