Thebes - (Maybe) a new worldspace and setting

SexyVortigaunt

- snip-

Yes I know what you mean.

As for the gods, I agree and I could suggest something similar to the Divines in Skyrim, like a blessing and/or even a random/dynamic quest for their appeasement, though its too early to say yet.

Vourtigaunt might consider this a bit... off or annoying, because she is still doing plans for the mod and we're already throwing in what we want, but I guess its a just a sign of good faith, that we're looking forward to see this mod happening.

- snip-

Yes I know what you mean.

As for the gods, I agree and I could suggest something similar to the Divines in Skyrim, like a blessing and/or even a random/dynamic quest for their appeasement, though its too early to say yet.

Vourtigaunt might consider this a bit... off or annoying, because she is still doing plans for the mod and we're already throwing in what we want, but I guess its a just a sign of good faith, that we're looking forward to see this mod happening.

The Divine idea sound great,i think it could really work well.

Just so people know,i am not saying that it should only consist of black original Egyptian,i mean after all it's a mod for a game and we can have races from all over Tamriel visiting the land.The main peoples should be similar to those that you find in Hammerfell though.

Golden topped pyramids and the face of the sphinx before the noes and lips were blown off by Napoleons troops.

This thread isn't to debate what Egypt is or is not called. It's for my own benefit to obtain assistance from people experienced in the fields in which I am not. I called it Egypt because the majority of the world's population knows it as 'Egypt'. When I actually have a team, and have the world space, and have all of the other major details, THEN I will concern myself with NPCs and the Pantheon and quests and items. Until such a time, I continue to look for people to help with what is already in the making. Getting deeper into details before i have even the slightest bit done doesn't help me complete anything, it just makes it worse on myself and anyone else involved. Until such a time when I have people helping me and have at least a definable aspect of the project complete, I will not be adding any details in terms of NPCs or quests.

Furthermore, many of these things that have been suggested are quite possibly going to never happen. I am currently one (under-experienced) person, myself. I am not being paid, I do not have a brigade of employees. Those who decide to help will do so of their own will because I can not pay them. There is still quite a large chance that this will never be seen, or even started. It rests solely on me to recruit people who will be constructive and unanimous towards the goal. It will be up to me to make sure they do so without any sort of payment aside from the end result. The fact of the matter is this; Right now we are at ground zero. I can get nothing done without help and until somebody offers their help to me, we will remain with nothing. Until I have something I can work on, some people who I can call my team, there will be nothing accomplished.

The scope of what I already had planned was gigantic - what you have thrown in is not helping me manage the workload already before me.

Edited by SexyVortigaunt

• 2 months later...

☥In the interest of public getting pissy for my revival of an old thread, I'm not ready to let this die. I want this to happen and it won't if nobody decides to help. I am still looking for people who know their way around the creation kit, or the coding language, or Nifskope, or whatever.

Please, if you can help or if you know somebody who will, direct them here. There is a lot to discuss and I would appreciate assistance. I want to bring a new world to life with this, but I can't imagine it happening without help.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to modding, but would like to be involved... I would like to achieve something similar (new full worldspace) and am interested in pooling knowledge and experience.

Best regards. VTB

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...