Rift's Coalition Themed Power Armor and or Heavy Armor

darkmood76

Use caution offering money as payment. It is frowned upon in the rules and regs. Things on the nexus are intended to be free.

That said I used to play to and it would be a cool suit. There were several nice styles used. Would love to see the cyclone from robotech as well.

Use caution offering money as payment. It is frowned upon in the rules and regs. Things on the nexus are intended to be free.

That said I used to play to and it would be a cool suit. There were several nice styles used. Would love to see the cyclone from robotech as well.

Thank you for the heads up, I will reword my request. Just trying to increase the chance of my request becoming reality. If i did save my up pennies to hire someone where do you suppose I should go to seek someone to have such work commissioned?

Thank you for the heads up, I will reword my request. Just trying to increase the chance of my request becoming reality. If i did save my up pennies to hire someone where do you suppose I should go to seek someone to have such work commissioned?

Could possibly commission somebody to make the 3d model and mesh from the regular internet but would still need somebody to actually make it a functional mod. And there would have to be a bit of difference in it to avoid copyright issues. (use the main design but tweak it a bit so it is inspired by not copied) If you do find somebody to make the model it may help a modder feel motivated to make it since they don't have to do it from scratch but would still not be a guarantee.