FONV and Skyrim...

Klipperken

And so, I am looking for a way to add a mod (I have approval from the author for this) from FallOut New Vegas into Skyrim.

Although FO and TES are VERY similar in working, we failed to get this mod into the Skyrim CK.

Could someone help us with this, please?

I thank you.

Klip

Can't its illegal.

You can do it for yourself and your friend, if you own both games.

But you can't upload the mod online, as that will a breach of the copyright.

He said a mod from FONV. Didn't say anything about using any FONV assets. It may be an original armor or weapon model, for all the info that's given in the OP.

I believe you are referring to cambragol's Vault 24? The legal problem you are going to have is that the majority of the assets used in it are all vanilla FO meshes/textures, which can not be ported to Skyrim and then released. Even if you have his permission to use his work, you can't use the FO assets, unless it's for private use only..

Thank you all for responding.

V24 has been given to me for modification and bringing it into Skyrim by Sir Camragol.

Thought is to COMPLETELY tear it down EXCEPT for the layout.

To keep the vault's layout and build it up from scatch, besides the elevator, that I would like to keep (but of course, revamped).

The elevator was content inserted by Sir Cambragol, and thus can be kept.

But we like to rebuild the whole completely....

And add stuff as we go on, of course.

Prob is... how to do this? :S

Thank beforehand,

Klip

Note on my perception of the layout: every room, corridor, doorway, tunnel, stairwaycase, ... without any wall, ceiling, floor, stair, pipe, ... .

So basically the very first basics...

Edited by Klipperken