Time passes while using the Pipboy, computers, locks.

yunage

There was a similar mod released recently for Skyrim where time would pass while you would interact with an object, so you could read a book in 'real time' with all the benefits and additional risks. For instance, you might get caught *while* picking a lock. An example of a benefit would be finally getting some practical use out of all the Pipboy games. Let's say you have to meet an NPC at a certain time, but rather than waiting 30 minutes, you would prefer to play one of the Pipboy games. Well, now you can.

It would be a great addition to the game if it could be done. I can't see it break too much of the game either. If anything it prevents some ways to cheese through certain things, like lockpicking in a fraction of a second during a dangerous situation.

Edited by yunage

This would be a great addition to Fo4.
I use allot of mods between fallout and skyrim that do allot of the same things, like darker nights and dead body collision.
This would work nicely in tandem with Skyrims Frostfall mod. Now I have to find!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This would be a great addition to Fo4.

I use allot of mods between fallout and skyrim that do allot of the same things, like darker nights and dead body collision.

This would work nicely in tandem with Skyrims Frostfall mod. Now I have to find!!!

That would be here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83379/?

But this is the Fallout 4 forum and I would like to see the same mod here.

• 10 months later...