Custom Outfits Not Working...

JRFan007

I am having the extremely annoying problem of naked custom NPC's. One of the armors I have is "Triss' Armor" non-replacer; I have made a custom default outfit, put the armor in the new outfit and given my NPC the outfit. In the CK she is wearing the armor but when I go in game, or restart the CK, she is naked even though she still has the custom outfit in the default out tab....

Anyone have any suggestions??

• 2 months later...

I am having the extremely annoying problem of naked custom NPC's. One of the armors I have is "Triss' Armor" non-replacer; I have made a custom default outfit, put the armor in the new outfit and given my NPC the outfit. In the CK she is wearing the armor but when I go in game, or restart the CK, she is naked even though she still has the custom outfit in the default out tab....

Anyone have any suggestions??

This reply is probably a little late but I had a similar problem - through process of elimiation I narrowed it down to a faulty 'Outfit', a brand new one with same information worked fine but the existing one was causing nothing to be equiped in game even though in the CK it showed correct values.

I think somehow the 'Outfit' got bugged, and no way to unbug it other than deleting it and recreating it.