Want to become a modder?

kennyimpala

welcome and I am glad we have yet another member =) that always makes me cheer.

hope this team can bring you help and aid you in anything you might need. please add my AIM and I will invite you to the group chat =)

Minimal Modding experience and wanting to learn - have over 25 years gaming experience tho ;) and 250 hours of Skyrim play under me belt hehe.

Used to do modding back in the quake and unreal days (hammerforge etc), wanting to learn, and improve my knowledge...

Stravides

sounds good to me.we will be teaching you basic stuff on the ck, that will make you have a more basic understanding, please send an AIM if you don't have one get one, and send me a message, we do not want to discuss concurrent projects in the forums for everyone to see.

I rather keep it private for our best purpose =)

Have managed to create a smithy geezer and 3/4 of a quest - struggling to get the quest to hand in now - but gimme time ;) heheh

I also have my own TS3 server which I tend to use for whatever takes my fancy :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I currently study games design in college. At the moment we are learning how to use photoshop, 3ds maya, 3ds mudbox etc. we also have done some programming.

I would love to be part of this as it would give me an opportunity to apply my studies in a useful way.

Hi there,

I currently study games design in college. At the moment we are learning how to use photoshop, 3ds maya, 3ds mudbox etc. we also have done some programming.

I would love to be part of this as it would give me an opportunity to apply my studies in a useful way.

you are in please send a message to my AIM

I would love to take part in this. Sadly, I don't have much as far as experience goes. In the past, I've created custom textures for GTA: San andreas, but they were only simple clothes textures. I've also dabbled a little in the CK, following the tutorial, so I know the very basics. I have both the CK and Photoshop CS4 currently. I'm not a huge fan of AIM, though, but I would really like to learn more about modding, as I've always had an interest in it.

I would love to take part in this. Sadly, I don't have much as far as experience goes. In the past, I've created custom textures for GTA: San andreas, but they were only simple clothes textures. I've also dabbled a little in the CK, following the tutorial, so I know the very basics. I have both the CK and Photoshop CS4 currently. I'm not a huge fan of AIM, though, but I would really like to learn more about modding, as I've always had an interest in it.

I am not a big fan of AIM either, but as far as I am concerned it doesn't require you to download the up, you can just log in online.

to the other point, this team is for people with little experience, therefore someone like you. it is really up to you if you want to join the team. I am currently going to sleep, but hey if you change your mind about AIM or just simply want to be a part of the team let me know.

simply send me an IM on AIM

be sure to read the top post before joining the team.