Want to become a modder?

kennyimpala

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in!

Even tho i'm not that experienced i would love to be in!

I have some experience with the ck, making basic houses etc (still learning tho).

Tried to learn gimp for a bit but had some problems learning.

Hopefully i will learn a lot thru this and plus help you out with mod projects ^^.

I added you on AIM.

I'm in. Meager experience with the CK but I've finished both the Lokirs Tomb dungeon (fully functional except for the radiant quest they had me add which I didn't fully investigate) and I've made a simple weight mod already.

Bit of experience with textures and lightwave from college but I've forgotten quite a bit of it by now.

Why AIM, not Steam? Make a public group that anyone can join. If I'm not mistaken there's group voice-chat options.

becuase this is not a public group, this is a private team with private projects, when those projects are done, we willingly share with others or post in the nexus.

Well I agree it would have been nice if it was a group project here in the forums or via steam. I have people who ask me for help all the time and it would be nice to have someplace safe to direct them, where I know they are being shepherded into a good learning experience.