Want to become a modder?

kennyimpala

Well I agree it would have been nice if it was a group project here in the forums or via steam. I have people who ask me for help all the time and it would be nice to have someplace safe to direct them, where I know they are being shepherded into a good learning experience.

hi dear moderator and it is nice to have someone of such importance replying to this journey.

if you would like to direct them to me then there will be no problem, this is what I can tell you.

let me not speak for myself but later on there will be a few of the members that wanted to join commenting with testimonials on how this group benefit them.

we are currently doing a hierarchy system by generations, first second etc, these are powered entitled to experience, more experienced members will have the benefit to teach and make use of less experienced members.

and so on.

So even though it is at some extent convenient to have the group made in here which is basically what we are doing, it is hard enough to communicate by posting, we need realtime communication hence AIM since to have work great for these couple of days.

some people just hate steam like me....

Edited by kennyimpala

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am absolutely in!

-about 3 days experience grinding the forums for any and all info on all aspects of modding :P

I will happily do menial tasks to gain knowledge and experience with modding :D Eventually I want to create an expansion-size mod. Working from the ground up at the moment... Slowly learning 3ds/nifskope...etc.

Disclaimer: I, unfortunately, do not have internet at home right now (only dial-up thru my phone tether ^.^) so I may not be the quickest to respond but I will do my best!

Thanks for doing this, btw :D

I am absolutely in!

-about 3 days experience grinding the forums for any and all info on all aspects of modding :P

I will happily do menial tasks to gain knowledge and experience with modding :D Eventually I want to create an expansion-size mod. Working from the ground up at the moment... Slowly learning 3ds/nifskope...etc.

Disclaimer: I, unfortunately, do not have internet at home right now (only dial-up thru my phone tether ^.^) so I may not be the quickest to respond but I will do my best!

Thanks for doing this, btw :D

Hi to all, a lot of you have said I am in, but haven't message me yet, unfortunately I cannot keep track of all new members unless they message me in AIM, please do so my AIM is kennyimpala89 if you do not have it, get it, google AIM depending if you are in Europe or the US the webpage might vary. thanks

be sure to message me and not just add me thanks

Edited by kennyimpala

becuase this is not a public group, this is a private team with private projects, when those projects are done, we willingly share with others or post in the nexus.

Steam groups can be invite only... with admins and moderators and such.

some people just hate steam like me....

Well, nvm then =)

Edited by Aghast1981

Well I agree it would have been nice if it was a group project here in the forums or via steam. I have people who ask me for help all the time and it would be nice to have someplace safe to direct them, where I know they are being shepherded into a good learning experience.

I have now set up something better so you can direct people etc......

catch is I cannot edit the first post because is crapping out on me. maybe you can help =) thanks

btw I gave you special privileges.