Is it just me, or is there no "remove durability" mod

Edmania

I've seen some that increase durability and change around how repairing goes, but I can't seem to find anything that makes it impossible for items to break due to durability not existing or something. The durability thing bothers me greatly even though none of my items have broken yet cause I started Oblivion after Skyrim(PS3, I got Oblivion because my computer could handle it, which means mods) where items are incapable of breaking.

You can't disable durability of armor/weapons. You can however change the health of these items through the use of mods. So it looks like they have unlimited/fixed health. Probably best to use a quest script to cycle through all the npcs in the player character's cell and constantly update their armor/weapon's health.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm now running this mod, it doesn't remove the durability but it will automatically repair your equipment as long as you are carrying repair hammers. Saves you the time of pausing the game and finding your hammers and using them that way.

edit: url wasn't working, should work now : http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38582

Edited by realoik