Editing Cells in CK

Beccy

Probably a common issue i'm unaware of, but i thought i'd ask is this, when i've edited certain cells within the CK, Cells created by bethesda themselves, like for example a tower i was attempting to adapt into a player home. once certain objects are moved, or old doors covered up with new wall panels, if i attempt to view the place ingame for testing, half of the rest of the place just doesnt show. i get that grey background from the CK visible untill i run into the area that hadn't displayed, then where i've come from is all missing.

I can't really explain it better than that, but its almost like the LOD has gone to like 3ft in these places, and only the places i've changed. if i were to fast travel or CoC elsewhere, it would be perfect. Any suggestions on what i'm doing wrong?.

Becs

You need to re-render the LOD, my friend.

Complete noob version?, :(. Is this something thats done in the Creation kit? I'll google, but thank you for your help! :D

*Edit* Google gives me nothing, and isists i've mispelled LoD, and that i infact need to re-render my Lord. :rolleyes:

Edited by Beccy