CK - can't get house I created to show up in Skyrim

Nick75

Change the ID of the items you wish to appear to something suitable creating your own specific objects.

My guess is you dragged the items directly using original IDs

Why do I need to change the IDs of the items?

Change the ID of the items you wish to appear to something suitable creating your own specific objects.

My guess is you dragged the items directly using original IDs

Why do I need to change the IDs of the items?

I agree there shouldn't be any relationship.

make sure to run a havock test on the clutter you place, it should be listed there.

for the info nav mesh is only for npc so they can walk

try to evade conflicts by putting only in walkable areas

@Nick75

So, let me see if I have this straight...

You created an interior cell and built your house interior in it? then placed a door in the Tamriel worldspace and linked it to your interior door?

And now all you see in Skyrim (Tamriel) is the door?

You need to place a house object (the outside parts) where you want it to be and then move the door to the house/structure entrance.

This is, if I understand this correctly.

I've realised what the problem is. Basically I built a building which is like a large shack whereby it didn't really need a door and should've all been built in the external cell in Tamriel worldspace. However being the noob I am I built it in the internal cell, thinking I had to have a door on it and link it the the external worldspace that way. Stupid I know, but there you go.

So now basically I need to transfer the whole building as it is in the interior cell over to the Tamriel worldspace. Is there any way I can simply transfer it over, or would I have to build it all again from scratch?

oh i see - so you used a open building model with no doors or windows that you can just walk into "in game" and not teleport into via a load door. I get it now.

um no you can just copy and paste by selecting it all, copy - then go to the tamrial world space you want to put it in and paste. doing it that way you will have to flatten some land and more some stuff around (trees and the like) otherwise they will poke through the floors, and walls. rule of thumb is move vanilla things dont delete them (prevents game crashing from missing refs)

however if youve put a lot of stuff in the house (ie there are a lot of ref ids) it might course some cell loading issues, also if you were to use an interior cell for the interior of your house and link it with a door to an external model it allows you to set the cell to "No reset zone" which you cant do with the external cells. this means that the cell wont reset (lol i know the name gives it away) every 3 days or what ever it is in game and all you stuff vanishes. if you dont do this, just make sure you set all you containers to the correct state otherwise they will reset as well - and you wont be able to leave things on the side cos they will vanish.

hope this helps,

Okay, his problem is this. He created the outside of his house in Tamriel worldspace. Connected the doors. But when he goes up to it ingame, in Tamriel Worldspace, only the door is there. I have the same problem.

InZaneFlea

I had the problem your having with the buildings not showing, seems like it a common problem, i was advised to set the object to Full LOD as a work around and so far its working for me - havent tryed a fresh start yet, so we will see, but give it a go.

In the Tamriel worldspace, all you want there is the outter shell of the building and the door that sends you to the INTERIOR cell of the house. if you make the entire house including the interior out in Tamriel, you will have all the weather happening inside your house, as well as other bad stuff that might follow you inside.