Creation Kit Mod causes Crash?

Axisdeath

Okay so i made my first creation kit mod(yay!) but it crashes my skyrim launcher(boo!).

It's an NPC that I made. I copied Derkeethus(so they would be a follower and marriable), change the ID to like AALustyargonianmiad and added the NPC to the tavern in whiterun by dragging and droping here form the list of actors to the actual tavern, somewhere near the door. I kept the CK open just in case something was wrong, and started the launcher. It crashed so I closed the CK and tried again. Crashed.

What is the problem? What did i do wrong?

Okay so i made my first creation kit mod(yay!) but it crashes my skyrim launcher(boo!).

It's an NPC that I made. I copied Derkeethus(so they would be a follower and marriable), change the ID to like AALustyargonianmiad and added the NPC to the tavern in whiterun by dragging and droping here form the list of actors to the actual tavern, somewhere near the door. I kept the CK open just in case something was wrong, and started the launcher. It crashed so I closed the CK and tried again. Crashed.

What is the problem? What did i do wrong?

if two actors share the same script events, that will most likely create a conflict, try creating a new actor from someone that is generic, e.g. a bandit, then change the scripting on papyrus by copying the one from the actor you want copyed and the new one, remove any conflicting schemes.