using door crashes to desktop

katimitsu

Hi all, this is my first time modding and I have hit a snag. I have spent hours and hours building my own dungeon style house (work in progress) using the creation kit and i decided to test it ingame so i put a tower in whiterun and linked the door to the start of my mod just like all the other teleport doors I have put in so far, which all work by the way but this is the first cell to cell teleport all the others are in the same cell. If i am in whiterun and use the door it work fine but if i try to leave my mod and get back out the door to whiterun the game finishes the load screen and quits to the desktop no error messages just a straight game shut off. Any way if anyone has any ideas i would be very appreciative of any help at all.

Thanks

Check the teleport locations on the door. something might not be right. click on the door and click view marker.

I have moved the markers a few steps out and rotated them to face away from the doors then raised them a little on the z axis so that I could press F to drop them to collide with the floor surface. I still dont get why it works one way and not the other, even when I redo the teleports on each of the doors alternately I get the exact same result.