Removing a texture pack

Instamash1

If you like the rest of the pack and only want to get rid of the snow, look for snow related textures at \Skyrim\Data\textures\landscape\. I personally suggest moving them to a temporary location and checkinng in-game to ensure that the textures you're removing are in fact the textures you'd like to get rid of. Once you find the right one(s) just get rid of them.

If you'd like to get rid of the entire pack, and you're sure that it's the only thing you've installed to the \textures\ directory, you can just delete the entire \textures\ folder. Keep in mind that mods that add new items etc. may store their resources in the \textures folder. You can also use the archive for the mod in question as a reference to compare to your \Data\textures\ path and manually delete the textures either in chunks or one at a time.

In the future, you can avoid having to do the manual search and delete thing by installing and removing texture packs with NMM.

Edited by MShoap13

If you like the rest of the pack and only want to get rid of the snow, look for snow related textures at \Skyrim\Data\textures\landscape\. I personally suggest moving them to a temporary location and checkinng in-game to ensure that the textures you're removing are in fact the textures you'd like to get rid of. Once you find the right one(s) just get rid of them.

If you'd like to get rid of the entire pack, and you're sure that it's the only thing you've installed to the \textures\ directory, you can just delete the entire \textures\ folder. Keep in mind that mods that add new items etc. may store their resources in the \textures folder. You can also use the archive for the mod in question as a reference to compare to your \Data\textures\ path and manually delete the textures either in chunks or one at a time.

In the future, you can avoid having to do the manual search and delete thing by installing and removing texture packs with NMM.

I will try this, but only with the snow textures since I dont like them. Should I validate the game so the original textures are restored?

P.s. This texture pack didnt work with Nexus Mod Manager.

All of the original resources are still safely stored in the .bsa archives and the game will revert to them by default if there isn't a replacer present in the conventional file structure.

I find it odd that people are still distributing replacers and plugins without the proper file structure for NMM.