Open Community  ·  872 members

Stardew Valley

Mod request: Lovers

Edisthgirb

I was hoping to find a mod that would make relationships a bit more intimate, maybe some extra scenes and dialogues and that kinda thing, but nothing I can find seems quite right... I did see the date night mod request from a while ago, and that looked pretty interesting, though I don't think anything came of it. What I'd like to see is a mod in which you can have more intimate interactions with your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse. It doesn't need to be anything x-rated (though I admit I am a bit of a perv and wouldn't mind that), but maybe just a cute little bedtime scene that comes up randomly in which you start heading for bed, and your spouse gets up, blushes a bit, and then suddenly pulls you down onto the bed. Again, doesn't need to be graphic, it could just fade to black there or do like a sims-style under the covers rumpus. Maybe if you're not yet married to the person you can show up at their house at night and they might invite you in and have a similar scene.

I dunno how hard such a thing would be to pull off, or if anyone is even still making Stardew Valley mods, but I'd really like to see that if someone were up to it.

• 4 weeks later...