Fallout Armors Into Skyrim

TheStoneSoldier

Illegal, as far as I know. As in, Bethesda doesn't allow importing of assets from their other games (including FO and other TES games).

Witcher 2 and their publishers agreement is a unique case.

well, you could ask others, also, I did see a fallout mod that added oblivion SPELLS into fallout 3, so I would assume it's safe vise versa.

Illegal, as far as I know. As in, Bethesda doesn't allow importing of assets from their other games (including FO and other TES games).

well, you could ask others, also, I did see a fallout mod that added oblivion SPELLS into fallout 3, so I would assume it's safe vise versa.

Not on the Nexus you didn't unless it was using new assets which only looked like the Oblivion spells.

Porting content between Bethesda games is not allowed.

Not on the Nexus you didn't unless it was using new assets which only looked like the Oblivion spells.

Porting content between Bethesda games is not allowed.

I found out about it from this video