BBB FPS issues

i used tutorial from here http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34355

followed it exact the same way (except for that "neck" stuff)

and every time i made a BBB adaptation to any armor(almost) and fps drops down to "noticeable" rate of 15-20, which is really weird

maybe there is some way to improve fps during adaptation or there is some updated tutorial or i dunno

P.S. this fps issue becomes real pain in ass when you use BBB adapted armors on companions(it becomes barely playable)

Thanks in advance

i suppose i posted this in incorrect forum, so please forgive me and move(if i'm incorrect) to correct forum branch

Edited by JIaroJIy4

Do you suffer the same lag when using BBB outfits made by other people?

With some(but only with some) - yes - for example Menace outfit

damn, i can't recall topic, where You, Nephenee13, were talking with somebody about savegame cleaner of some kind(looks like i could use it)

Edited by JIaroJIy4

Do you suffer the same lag when using BBB outfits made by other people?

With some(but only with some) - yes - for example Menace outfit

BBB in general is an FPS eater. Depending on how many females are in current cell FPS will drop drasticly because it is an active animation even when NPC females are standing still or not vissually moving at all.

I have dabbled with converting my stock clothing and armor replacer to use BBB body system before only to notice FPS dropped from 40 to 15 with my own resorces on my computer.

Edited by colourwheel

Yeah, at this point i think i really should wrap up whole my attempts in BBB(even knowing that i actually could do this stuff accurate at least in tutorials (for fallout 3 i did it to some armors too but never posted))

what bugs me the most is how my system can perform so bad in oblivion in vanilla mode(no mods except DLC and a fresh new game)