Help needed for new adventure worldspace

Qtw

NOTE!

this is not a mod request. this is a request for help to make a mod.

i need these things to make the mod and all people will be credited for helping me.

I am currently working on a new world space for new adventures. it will have a desert and a swamp. if all goes well i may include more areas.

I can't model and scripting is just out of my reach at the moment. ideas are welcome for help.

so what i need are plants that a desert and swamp would have.

then i would need buildings and interiors that match the theme for swamp and desert.

after that i will need clutter,furniture,monsters,and Items such as ingredients,gems, crafting materials,and anything that strikes your fancy.

I am working on the desert first. and i need monsters to fit in with it and non hostile critters like cats.

here are the desert monsters i have in mind. but do not limit your creativity with just my ideas.

please make some of your own as well.

here is a list of desert monsters that i can think of.

Sand Golem - Copper Golem - Iron Golem - Stone Golem

Mummy

Giant scorpions that are black,white and a sandy yellow.

Desert Goblin like creatures that can use Falmer AI.

Steam punk themed Machine monsters. ( i need that for the story of the world.)

elephants.

I am still working on the story for it. any help would be appreciated.

when i have enough resources to work with i can start molding the story around them.

i cannot work on a more complicated story without resources.

Sorry about seeming a bit demanding and lazy.. i am just daunted by scripting...it just seems so hard. so i thought it would be as hard as programming a computer or something...

but i guess ill try learning it if someone i willing to help me learn...