Skyrim Armor

ObliviousMan

Hey there! I've been trying and trying to find a good set of Armor for my MALE NORD WARRIOR character, and no matter how much I search, I cannot for the life of me find one that suits my character. While I am aware of tons and tons of really Great Armor sets for Males, the few sets that I have found that would Suit my Character have all been Female Only. What I'm searching for is someone who could basically recreate Skyrim's 'Steel Plate Armor' in Oblivion, and if possible, the Orcish Armor from Skyrim as well. I understand creating those and making them look good might be difficult, but Skyrim provided my Character with the PERFECT set of Armor. The Steel Plate Set and The Orcish Set were really, really awesome and fit my RP Character like a gauntlet. If you pardon the pun.

It is possible that someone is already working on this, as I find it hard to believe that I am the only person with an interest in seeing Skyrim Armor in Oblivion, but if so, I have not been made aware of this. Please, do not heckle me and tell me to search the site before asking for a mod, because believe me: I have Searched.. And Searched...And Searched...And Searched... To no Avail. I have little understanding of the process of creating new Meshes for Oblivion, but I have a basic understanding of the Construction Set, so I can only assume that making these armors look good could take a long time, and be difficult to pull off, but I don't mind waiting, just as long as I know it's in the works.

If you are aware of a mod Like this being made, or are interested in creating it, please, do let us know. I have attached a picture of Both sets for your convenience, just in case you are unclear on which sets I am talking about.

- Thor, AKA ObliviousMan.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

These files have some conversions of Skyrim armors for Oblivion. Sadly, don't have a steel plate armor, but has a full set of orcish armor, blades, daedric and others...

Links for download in the description of the video.

Edited by rellum

Hey there! I've been trying and trying to find a good set of Armor for my MALE NORD WARRIOR character, and no matter how much I search, I cannot for the life of me find one that suits my character. While I am aware of tons and tons of really Great Armor sets for Males, the few sets that I have found that would Suit my Character have all been Female Only. What I'm searching for is someone who could basically recreate Skyrim's 'Steel Plate Armor' in Oblivion, and if possible, the Orcish Armor from Skyrim as well. I understand creating those and making them look good might be difficult, but Skyrim provided my Character with the PERFECT set of Armor. The Steel Plate Set and The Orcish Set were really, really awesome and fit my RP Character like a gauntlet. If you pardon the pun.

It is possible that someone is already working on this, as I find it hard to believe that I am the only person with an interest in seeing Skyrim Armor in Oblivion, but if so, I have not been made aware of this. Please, do not heckle me and tell me to search the site before asking for a mod, because believe me: I have Searched.. And Searched...And Searched...And Searched... To no Avail. I have little understanding of the process of creating new Meshes for Oblivion, but I have a basic understanding of the Construction Set, so I can only assume that making these armors look good could take a long time, and be difficult to pull off, but I don't mind waiting, just as long as I know it's in the works.

If you are aware of a mod Like this being made, or are interested in creating it, please, do let us know. I have attached a picture of Both sets for your convenience, just in case you are unclear on which sets I am talking about.

- Thor, AKA ObliviousMan.

it would be nice if someone was working to recreate the sykrim armor from scratch, but until then this set might be good for nord warrior type

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26543/?

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001