New Lamplight (New Settlement/Quest Location)

Flowerguy360

New Lamplight: Basically, after growing up, the children of Little Lamplight scattered across the wastes. Several of them founded small settlements across the wasteland. While MacCready was not one of them, his acquaintance Princess was. Situated beneath the Rotten Landfill, New Lamplight is a small series of caverns that lead to an incomplete Vault (think partial caverns and vault bits mixed together, with some caved-in areas and a large enough space to build a settlement or vault in) where Princess leads a small rag-tag band of children. New Lamplight is a place for the orphaned children of the Commonwealth, never to be revealed to Mungos. Rumor around the Commonwealth has it (among children) that, if you are orphaned or captured by Raiders, you can find your way to it by lamplight. MacCready, of course, being one of the exceptionally few Mungos who know of its location.

This could be a location that only unlocks upon completing MacCready's personal quest, complete with its own series of quests, stories, and characters.

This is a copy/paste of a reply to another thread under a different subject, so I'm posting it here as its own thing. Unfortunately, I know nothing of level/environment design in the CK, and my own projects have my plate pretty full. So hopefully this sounds fun to someone. There is certainly plenty of wiggle room to play around with the idea.