Is there a sticky somewhere for "must have" mods?

dthompson32

and besides, who could know what mods you'd like ?

a must have could contain "naked females with large male genitalia" for example :tongue:

Default skyrim bodies look terrible, body mod + armor for that body makes the chars look waaaay better.

You dont have to be running around naked to get use out of a body mod.

Edited by Malakai88

a must have could contain "naked females with large male genitalia" for example :tongue:

Default skyrim bodies look terrible, body mod + armor for that body makes the chars look waaaay better.

vanilla bodies looked great, they were just dirty

somehow you missed my point

what i meant is that someone's must have is not necessarily other-one's and that was only an example

maybe i should add /irony after my remark //irony

:whistling:

Try the STEP guide on the nexus. It has detailed mod suggestions and tweaks.

What? Where's the "STEP" guide at? :huh:

Top 100 all time list, it's #31

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11

I can't believe I never saw this. I must have looked thru the top 100 at least dozen times! Thanks!

Yeah, the STEP guide is really in depth, and covers a lot of mods from what I can see.

As long as the creator continues to constantly update it as more mods are released, then it can be really useful.

In fact, I think I remember the author mentioning that he could use some help testing newer mods to see if they're worth including.

Edit: That being said, I don't use it personally, but I have looked through it, and can honestly say that it would be great for beginners.