character streching on widescreen display?

firsTraveler

I tried Morrowind again a while back as I hadn't played it in a long time. The last time I played it was on a 4:3 display. This time I have a 16:9 and all the NPCs and creatures looked awful. It was like they'd all been stretched horizontally. It was so bad I just deleted the game again.

Is there a mod that fixes this? Does MGE do it? I have an ATI 5750 vid card and run Windows 7 - 64bit.

I tried Morrowind again a while back as I hadn't played it in a long time. The last time I played it was on a 4:3 display. This time I have a 16:9 and all the NPCs and creatures looked awful. It was like they'd all been stretched horizontally. It was so bad I just deleted the game again.

Is there a mod that fixes this? Does MGE do it? I have an ATI 5750 vid card and run Windows 7 - 64bit.

Hmm....I've never had this problem so I'm not entirely sure. If I were you I would try to install MGE, and there you can choose your screen resolution.

While you can do this with the game launcher yourself, you're really only able to choose between a handful of resolutions. Try installing MGE, match your screen res with it, and see if that works. Otherwise I don't really know what to tell you. There is probably an easy fix to this that someone may know of, if so, I'm not aware =/