You Don't Own Skyrim

MorwynKelm

No, its not arrogant ignorance, everything I said that you didn't quote is the truth. Know more about religion. Arrogant ignorance is not being able to rebuttal anything Ive said, and yet keep telling me that I'm wrong.

Anyway, even bringing up religion isn't taboo here? On the official Beth ES forums, you cant talk about it at all. Nor politics, not even in general discussion.

It could only be truth if things like equality were real, or if ANY form of value was real, but they are not, they are merely a construct of the human imagination, you are in no more of a position to claim humans are equal then they are to claim that they are not. You both use the same equally nonexistent principals and mental constructs to justify your actions, the sole difference is you are on side side and they are on the other, and it is your failure to realize your own arguments flaws that makes you ignorant.

But yes it is taboo I was wondering why you brought it in the first place with your ad-hominem attacks against Mormons.

Now that's ignorance. Way to prove me right again. Perhaps I'll change Mormon to Sajuukkhar9000 in my first post.

Edited by Xarnac

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic