framerate drop?

wootwoot55

I went from running around anywhere from 45 to 60 fps to 12fps... I reinstalled the game disabled all my mods and have the latest update but still have the same problem. I thought i had it fixed at first by just restarting my computer but then 5 minutes into playing the frame rate just plummeted again

i7 2600K

Evga GTS 450

Asus P867 motherboard

8 gigs of ram

Similar issues here.

I used to run fine around 30 fps, dropped to 25 FPS without TESVAL/Skyboost, then when 1.4 came around.....I'm lucky to get 10 FPS. I'm wondering what the heck is up. Not my hardware, I keep it optimised so the bottlenecked mess that is World of Tanks actually runs decently with my fairly good computer(which does pass the specs for Skyrim by a reasonable amount).

Edited by Garnn

Similar issues here.

I used to run fine around 30 fps, dropped to 25 FPS without TESVAL/Skyboost, then when 1.4 came around.....I'm lucky to get 10 FPS. I'm wondering what the heck is up. Not my hardware, I keep it optimised so the bottlenecked mess that is World of Tanks actually runs decently with my fairly good computer(which does pass the specs for Skyrim by a reasonable amount).

yeah i'm lost to because this just started today and ive had the patch and high resolution before that and it was running fine just all of a sudden it pooped out but like you suggested it might be the patch because i've tried a lot of other things to no avail.