How great is my mod!

PaddyGarcia

I just think my mod is great, and want to share.

WORTHLESS MOD!
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16520
v.1.3 is much expanded.

It just adds TRULY useless junk to containers. Sounds useless, yes, but I swear, I really think it improves the game experience. (I have made other mods that are just fine, whatever, but imho this one deserves to be gang loved long time boom boom.)

(It's small, and harmless to install/uninstall. Try it, you'll like it, or double your money back.)

Edited by PaddyGarcia

So um, it occurred to me you don't really have a good description of what your mod actually does? Makes new junk items and distributes them? Or just adds more junk from vanilla to containers?

So um, it occurred to me you don't really have a good description of what your mod actually does? Makes new junk items and distributes them? Or just adds more junk from vanilla to containers?

Good point, good advice, fair enough... I do say it, but it's not so obvious what it means. You have shown me the light, and I shall mend the error of my ways.

In case you're curious, what it does is make ~160 new items - totally worthless ones that you can't get useful resources from. (It just duplicates a bunch of vanilla miscellaneous items, sets their value to zero, replaces their resources with c_crud, and gives them silly names. And sometimes increases the weight, to be cruel.) And there are a couple new worthless ingestibles that you shouldn't drink.

Maybe I should have just said so in the description, lol.

In the beginning, I was sitting on the fence about whether there should have been a number of worthless Junk items in the game, but over time I realised there are many items I will not pickup anyway.

I'm sure some people will find this interesting and immersive :)