10mm Pistol Sight Correction

Moldy

Something's bugged me about the 10mm pistol,ever since even Fallout 3; To borrow a phrase used by Austin,the thing's sights make no goddamn sense! The rear component of the sights are too wide,and the front component is also too wide,while also being way,way too tall. Just today,I've done some point-blank tests to see where the game puts the bullet,and it's sighted in to just above the sight's rear component; Smack in the centre of the front post. This makes precise aiming a fool's errand,and I have to constantly,consciously,adjust my aim accordingly,and fight my reflex to put the point of the front post on my target. This wastes valuable time in a gunfight,and it's just annoying.

So,my request is thus; Can somebody out there make a mod that,at the very least,file down the 10mm pistol's front sight,as well as any variants of the weapon that might exist in all of the game's DLC? One wrinkle,though; I use WMX. If you wish to make this mod at my request,I can't thank you enough,but it'll have to play nicely with WMX,which means corrected sights for every attachment combination.

I realise that the 10mm pistol isn't exactly godtier kit,but it's an excellent weapon to use,right up until you hit the Strip,and even then,it's good to keep handy for smuggling into weapons-free locations. And sights that are just that painful to use are just... Urgh. One wonders how that got the pass in playtesting.

• 2 weeks later...