Hair accessories

CloudyChan

Hey guys,

Iv'e been installing a lot of MODs lately and although I have searched for hair accessories I never found any, sure there are a few "hats"

But i'm talking more ribbons and pretty things, you know girly stuff to make my characters adorable ^_^

Does anyone know of any good links, sites or people who have nice hair accessories or can someone make some please?

Thanks for reading my request guys, KUDOS :D

Cloudy~

The problem with accessories is we are limited to just a few 'slots' to put things. The hair itself takes up one slot. there are 2 slots for rings, a foot, upper body, lower body, hand, amulet slot and a very handy tail slot. After clothing a character or equipping them with armor and weapons, unless they are a tailed race, we have only the tail slot available. So you might get a single accessory by putting it into the tail slot and having it appear on the head. Another trick is to make special hair with the ribbon already on it (one slot)

I know I have seen several mods that use one or the other of these techniques, but a quick search didn't turn anything up.

Thank you Ben I never knew that, if there arn't too many hats around does anyone know of hairstyles wih hair accessories added to them? I have no clue where to start to make my own :s

Thanks for reading!

• 1 month later...
what about pale riders hats? quite a lot in them

Yes there are quite a lot of them but I am more interested in cute japanese style lolita hats ^_^

One thing you can do is try the apachii goddess store, theres plenty things there.

As for the slots, that problem can be fixed by combining all the items you want under one mesh and give that one mesh a slot, you would need nifscope to do that, or maybe i can take a whack at it for you :confused:

my knowledge of nifskope is really limited but i have managed to pull this off using it

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=8508

The wings came from a dress (thats not released in america, dont ask for it!). Heres what i did:

I took those wings, the collar from the dress, and the peice that connects the wings to the collar, and ripped them off the dress.

Then i opened up Alexanders wings falcon wings, copied and saved it under a new name.

Then i imported what i ripped off the dress into the falcon wings mesh, deleted the original wings.

Then parented what i brought into the scene under the main Ninode.

To add the halo i went into midas' magic and ripped the halo off one of his models, and did the same thing with the wings.

(No, im not releasing my work).

Basically what im getting at is you can take a bunch off accessories you like and combine them into one model that takes up one slot on your character. i plan on doing the same for myself actually. If youd like, you can get in touch with me and we can figure things out together?

Archived