Ideas for daedric armor improvements

asbj0813

You know, when I first glanced upon the Daedric armor in a concept art picture, I said to myself: "´This is gonna be one a**kicking armor!"

But after seing some screenshots from the game, i realized, that it was all wrong. It was asymmetrical! I couldn't have that. An armor that cool should be symmetrical in my world, and until this has been fixed, I've refused to put the armor on. I won't wear it as long as it looks like that.

Therefor my requests to you briliant modders is: "Make a symmetrical version of this armor." It doesn't have to be a totally sexified version, just fix the problems, and I'll be forever grateful. And while you're at it, you could maybe make some wings and a demonic tail to along with it, I don't know. Just make sure its symmetrical!

Hope this'll catch any of you modders attensions, It would be a drastic improvement in my opinion.

asbj0813

By the way, you could make the symmetrical version as a forge-able standalone, so that people will still have the opportunity to use the old version, should they want to.

asbj0813