DLC Activation Code

mikalj

I bought the Ultimate edition of DA:O last week and I'm looking to active the content that comes with it, but the activation code expired June 2011 (I could not have known this). What is the recommended course of action, if I don't want to wast the extra £10 I spent?

I bought the Ultimate edition of DA:O last week and I'm looking to active the content that comes with it, but the activation code expired June 2011 (I could not have known this). What is the recommended course of action, if I don't want to wast the extra £10 I spent?

I would suggest getting in contact with EA and/or Bioware (use the customer service link(s) on the EA website), explain the situation, provide Proof of Purchase, and see if they can do something to help.

I'd imagine that, with genuine issues such as this, they'd do what they can to help.

When I've had issues with their products they've generally tried to help out.

I agree with Sync, the best thing to do is to contact EA or Bioware and they should validate the key code or issue a new one. I had similar problems with the Witcher and they issued me with a new number via email.

Let us know if you get it resolved.

I have spent today e-mailing one of the members of staff trying to sort this problem. It does not seem like the man I was talking to really understood the game, much as he tried to help. It seems he's referred me to his supervisor and I'll have to wait a day or two to hear from him/her.

I'll keep you posted incase anyone uses this thread for reference in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I never heard back from said supervisor. On a (seemingly) unrelated note, I installed the 1.05 patch, which authorizes all installed content. Problem fixed :)

Mods can lock this topic if they so please.