Top 10 buggiest quest in Skyrim

893kira

In my case it was just, go in, watch scene, kill Mercer, get out of hole, done!

The only quest that bugged on me was Blood on Ice.

Actually, I just started - and finished - Blood on the Ice today. There were two small issues with it:

1.) if you discover Hjerm + the blood on the ground near it it fast tracks you a bit, making the 'examin the crime scene' pointer bug out on the one coffin

2.) I'm not sure if the assistance from Jorlief part worked or not (Hard to tell.)

Other than that and a long waiting period during patrolling the streets, it went fine.

I must be alone but I lead all the guilds and never once had a task I couldn't complete. Have a few I haven't done though.

well she's supposed to turn you green. And other amusing things.

I've actually heard of that bug, tho. Sad that it wasn't fixed. (There is a workaround, but we shouldn't *need* one in the first place.)

Edited by Nyhilisa

Buggiest quest? Blood on the Ice was probably the only bugged quest I have encountered.

When I got the quest, I ignored it for a bit and then came back to it. I talked to Jorlief and he told me to look for clues. Then I went to Hjerm and I got the journal update. Jorlief told me that Tova Shatter-Shield had the key to Hjerm. I found her dead because I killed her daughter in the DB quest. Looted the key and sprinted the hell out of there. Then I kinda shifted away from the quest for a while, and never came back until I captured Windhelm for the Imperials Now Hjerm was super-creepy for me even though there was no one in it so I just grabbed the clues (missing the Strange Amulet.) and got out of there. Talked to Jorlief and he told me to talk to Viola, I did all that crap and arrested Wuutherad the Unliving. After like, 3 days the next killing never happened. I then went to talk to Wuutherad and he told me to patrol. And then when I saw Calixo I tried to kill him but he was essential. I finally just loaded a save before I talked to Wuutherad and moved on with Skyrim. Goddamn buggy quest. :wallbash:

Buggiest quest? Blood on the Ice was probably the only bugged quest I have encountered.

When I got the quest, I ignored it for a bit and then came back to it. I talked to Jorlief and he told me to look for clues. Then I went to Hjerm and I got the journal update. Jorlief told me that Tova Shatter-Shield had the key to Hjerm. I found her dead because I killed her daughter in the DB quest. Looted the key and sprinted the hell out of there. Then I kinda shifted away from the quest for a while, and never came back until I captured Windhelm for the Imperials Now Hjerm was super-creepy for me even though there was no one in it so I just grabbed the clues (missing the Strange Amulet.) and got out of there. Talked to Jorlief and he told me to talk to Viola, I did all that crap and arrested Wuutherad the Unliving. After like, 3 days the next killing never happened. I then went to talk to Wuutherad and he told me to patrol. And then when I saw Calixo I tried to kill him but he was essential. I finally just loaded a save before I talked to Wuutherad and moved on with Skyrim. Goddamn buggy quest. :wallbash:

you have to allow the( person you named in case this reply is visible don't want to spoil it) to try and kill his or her last victim when she screams kill the bad person if you kill him or her before he or she is still essential to the quest script :)

Edited by WRMKAM5385

you have to allow the( person you named in case this reply is visible don't want to spoil it) to try and kill his or her last victim when she screams kill the bad person if you kill him or her before he or she is still essential to the quest script :)

Actually when I patroled the Stone Quarter at night, the quest marker pointed at Calixo as he fleed to Hjerm. And I could not kill him.

:facepalm:

Edited by 62firelight

Actually when I patroled the Stone Quarter at night, the quest marker pointed at Calixo as he fleed to Hjerm. And I could not kill him.

every time I did it the person grabs the victim from behind and you must be there readyn to save her if the person kills then runs away quest won't advance

:facepalm:

Edited by WRMKAM5385