Added a custom .esm by accident

LivWintersun

Lectori salutem!

I need a CK wizard! :D

and now from the the start, Im creating a player home for falkreath :) its a lovely little town without much to reason to hang out there without a residence.

and here is where the problem start, I also tried out: All Body Mods compatible Female mannequin (login req due to parental settings)

now the maker of this lovely mod made a .esm instead of a less dominant .esp and yes my mod is now depending on his mannequin.esm (parent master) because I added mannequins, and no one without this very mod can run my new playerhouse.

I found out because I all ready had it emailed to friends.. they all responded, Lol rubbish, crash, blabla, junk...

Things I have tried and obviously did not work:

->tried to remove the mannequins from my home, did not work because in my .esp all other vanilla mannequins in playerhouses(cells) are bound to the .esm too.

->removing the mannequin.esm is certainly no option, it doesn't even load my .esm anymore

->setting the modified dates of skyrim.esm and mannequin.esm in an order so skyrim.esm would overrule the mannequin.esm

-> (lol on this one) copy all the things from my cell without the mannequins to paste in a new one.. obviously that did not work, heck it even crashed the first couple of tries..

only thing left to try before I can start modding for another week, is asking you guys with maybe a bit more knowledge about CK,

With a please, how do I get rid of the parent master?

Thanks allready!

p.s. my mod contained also an exterior in tamriel :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

As you open your plugin in CK...

highlight the unwanted 'Parent Master' on the right, then press CTRL-Delete.

(Oh, and click 'Yes to All' to that annoying popup message that we all do automatically now)

You sir get my KUDOS today :) Although just ONE minor correction to your initial instructions... CTRL-Delete is required.

Thank you for this incredibly simple, yet elusive solution!

<3 Sar