Faction quests feel quite dull ...don't they?

MoonSweets

31 members have voted

1. 1. Skyrim faction quests:

• are awesome, just awesome
    • are nice but not much rewarding
    • are nice but too short
    • are nice but the plots have flaws
    • are nice but I'm not fond of some NPCs
    • are nice but could have been more exciting
    • are great overall, it's just the endings that are screwed
    • would need mods to fix some parts
    • should be totally redone with mods
    • other

I hope that bathesda staff will read and learn from reading this, maybe the next expansion and elderscrolls game will be better

You hope... :confused:

Faction quests should've been more like Morrowind's, much longer questlines, having to raise skills to advance in rank and maybe a bit more variety of radiant quests would have been appreciated. I hated having to repeat the same radiant quests almost everytime I go talk to Aela, Vilkas or Farkas. I hated how the Thieves' Guild's questline was very short. I hated how I would rise to Arch-Mage by just doing quests and I wasn't even a mage. And while Bethesda was developing Skyrim, I think they focused a bit too much on making every dungeon feel unique but they did a great job at it anyways. Let's hope either the new Elder Scrolls or the mods will make the factions much more better than Vanilla Skyrim's. :)

The best one of the faction quests was probably the DB. But even still, I find it retarded that you can be the guild master, listener, harbinger, and arch mage at the same time, I mean really? And Vex couldn't get into Goldenglow but she's supposed to be their best infiltrator? Really? Killing the emperor requires barging into his ship and killing a couple agents on levels far below the average bandit, that's how well the emperor of Tamriel is guarded? Are you kidding me? Calcemo's stupid museum was better guarded than that...

I wish they made longer, more intricate questlines with harder quests. And also confined you to only doing certain quests, like I could see doing Thieves Guild and the Brotherhood at the same time, or the Mage's guild and the brotherhood at the same time, or even the companions and the brotherhood, but it should never really allow you to do something like the college of winterhold when you have like 20 destruction skill, or the companions if you exclusively use magic, or the dark brotherhood if you never sneak, or the thieves guild if you can't pickpocket.

Edited by BrothaDesmund

i liked the dark brotherhood and college main quests, maybe some added content later on will beef up some of the game in certain ways...todd howard did say they would be doing that...not just dlc where you play a few quests and are done in 3 hrs....i'm pretty sure they're gonna beef up a lot of whats already in the game so we'll see how that works out.