Skyrim data folder

Brucealso

Yea i did it manually..and your right i dropped it in data folder ...cause it said to drop the file on your data folder....i have download nexus mod manager ill go back and use it and see what happens...but see i lost Lydia 4 days ago and cant find her and according to console she is not around when i use her code or not found.

I was just using the "data" folder as an example. Just wanted to make sure you were doing the install right. Sounds like you are... so I'm no help. I'm sure someone here will help eventually.

I just looked at the mod. All it is, is a batch file of console commands. Make sure that the file divorce.txt is in the Skyrim data directory (it's in /divorce/data inside the rar file). In the game then, all you have to do is open the console (usually the key just to the left of the number 1 key) and type "bat divorce". No need for any other numbers.

I just got around to trying the divorce mod and i got a message that said Batch File couldnot be found or opened..maybe its because i have to files...i dont know maybe someone can tell me.

Never mind i figured it out i never activated it in nexus mod i activated it and it seemed to work..a bunch of script came up.

Thanks again to all that replied.

Edited by Brucealso