A barter mod

supervert

Is there any way to make the barter system that was in morrowind?

Im kinda disappointed at how I have to sell a sword worth 3000 when the merchant only has 1500, In morrowind if this happened I could atleast add other things from his inventory and balance out the the loss of profit with goods.

Ill take that before example of selling an item for 3000 and the merchant only has 1500. To compensate I could buy spells or arrows or soul gems and come out a little better, I mightn't get any coin back from my uber sword but atleast id be getting 1500 coin plus about 500 in goods.

IS there any way to implement a system such as this>?

Is there any way to make the barter system that was in morrowind?

Im kinda disappointed at how I have to sell a sword worth 3000 when the merchant only has 1500, In morrowind if this happened I could atleast add other things from his inventory and balance out the the loss of profit with goods.

Ill take that before example of selling an item for 3000 and the merchant only has 1500. To compensate I could buy spells or arrows or soul gems and come out a little better, I mightn't get any coin back from my uber sword but atleast id be getting 1500 coin plus about 500 in goods.

IS there any way to implement a system such as this>?

would like a tradesystem like this aswell.

they had it in the fallout games why not port it from them?

its kinda sad that i look to sell something and i have to begin the transaction with buying loads of crap so they can afford my junk and even then there is no guarantee they even get that much closer to having the coin for the item im selling and ive bought all intersting things he got already.

Bump for barter table