help my loot is screwing with me

Dakota02

every time i use loot i get errors and i do not quiet understand the debug logs.i am sorry i would not be asking for help but after about 30 fallout4 reinstall i am fit to be tied an just wanna fix it i have the 2 most recent logs all the rest i burned with the last fallout4 reinstall. i do not think i can do another reinstall i am so sick of 5 hours per reinstall. Please help Par for the course it just worked again but the next round it will probably give me heck again. so its kinda hit an miss but ohhh so irritating

Edited by Dakota02

Not sure what the .pak file error in the first one is, but in the second the google APIs/fonts is usually nothing, we get that on wordpress too.

The last error on the second log usually indicates your plugins.txt file is read only

Try this:

Run loot as admin

When opening loot, click apply after sort, if you get error hit apply again. If still get error close it.

Now open NMM and open loot again. Try Apply while NMM is open.

If still no work, go to your steven/appdata/local/fallout 4 folder, right click on plugins.txt and select properties. If you see Read only box ticked, untick it. Make a shortcut to this folder on your desktop. Try loot again

If none of that works, then sorry I'm not sure