What's the lounge caste system?

Daedthr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, I have all of Northern Europe, Asia and the Middle East. By right hand man has Southern Europe, North and South America. You can join me and have the rich resource states of Africa, Aus and Antarctica (which includes the Imperial Navy). So join me and my venture and together we can rule the world!

As far as I remember Danish kings controlled Scandinavia and Germania in ancient times

I still claim these regions. I am the Jätte of The North.

I think Balagor, Werne and I are the only sane ones in this thread. The yurt lady hath completely lost the plot. How in the name of Talos can a one woman band have a right hand man? And well, we all knew that The Calliton was power crazed, and has corrupted Lord Flint (sad, very sad...)

I'm cool with Balagor claiming Scandinavia and Germania. Neither of us are interested in this lust for power, owning the entire world and seeming gleeful desire to reduce the planet to ash.

Methinks they all need to calm down and take a little more whisky (or aquavit) with their water.

This time I'm for Balagor...

*sideways whispering into Balagor's ear*

"Forbedre på min mave, for en tre menu på min tallerken, eller alt hvad du kan spise brunch. For en bedre L."

:thumbsup::biggrin:

Translation:

"Improve on my stomach, for a three menu on my plate, or all you can eat brunch. For a better L."

Edited by SilverDNA

This time I'm for Balagor...

*sideways whispering into Balagor's ear*

"Forbedre på min mave, for en tre menu på min tallerken, eller alt hvad du kan spise brunch. For en bedre L."

Translation:

"Improve on my stomach, for a three menu on my plate, or all you can eat brunch. For a better L."

Off cause when I speak of Germania I refer to the northern part that we lost in 1864. The southern part is for Reichkansler Silver to control. :biggrin:

EDIT: and thank you Your Majesty for refering to me as being sane ;)

I think Balagor, Werne and I are the only sane ones in this thread. The yurt lady hath completely lost the plot. How in the name of Talos can a one woman band have a right hand man? And well, we all knew that The Calliton was power crazed, and has corrupted Lord Flint (sad, very sad...)

I'm cool with Balagor claiming Scandinavia and Germania. Neither of us are interested in this lust for power, owning the entire world and seeming gleeful desire to reduce the planet to ash.

Methinks they all need to calm down and take a little more whisky (or aquavit) with their water.

And what a crazy queen who G0dM0ds her way to a petty crown? I think we're done here

What on earth are you talking about with this G0dM0d tripe? Get those ruddy yurts off the palace lawns NOW, before I charge in my chariot...

I have provided evidence of being proclaimed Queen. Where I come from, it is almost unheard of for monarchs to abdicate, we had two outstandingly wet and wussy Kings who did, but our Queens tend to be of sterner stuff. And it is from them that I take my example. Since I have not expressed the desire to abdicate, I am still Queen. I have offered positions in government to not only the loyal Thane Werne and Admiral Aurelius, but even to Lord Flint, who was, yes, corrupted by The Calliton into believing that he could be ruler of the lounge. I am correct to use the term corrupt since Lord Flint's election was not legitimate. There was no position up for grabs.

I acknowledge His Majesty Balagor and Reichskansler Silver in their own realms as they have not been spreading sedition in mine. I hope that we shall establish a good trade agreement particularly in regards to beer and aquavit.

Treason is when someone takes power after a moot election, Flint is the real lounge lord, anyone who says otherwise is a traitor and must be executed

Were the emperials and grinnyfizz is the the storm cloaks

theres a song about you while are bards sing it.

Edited by Thor.