Issues TroubleShooting a Project Nevada patch I made

XP47JSuperbolt

Hey! I've currently made a Project Nevada patch to work with the Legacy of X-13 mod. The problem is. It works for the most part but there is one huge issue.

I made the stealth suit compatible with Project Nevada's stealth suit system, my issue is with the Stealth Operative helmet. I was able to get the overlay to work, it uses the advanced recon overlay. But when I make it use Night Vision and EM vision it doesn't seem to work. I checked by having Energycells.

Uninstalling every single mod and only having the essentials to make my patch work. And I went through FNVEdit 10 different times to look through on how to fix it. The Form ID's seem to be all correct, yet I have yet to find the problem. Weird thing is, It used to work and randomly doesn't work now. I then decided to release the mod. But when I use it now It's not working. I haven't gotten posts that the vision modes aren't working so I'm confused if it's my game being weird or my vision modes are actually not working if any can help me. It would be appreciated

Here's the mod if you all wanna take a look

Fair warning: I am not a mod creator. I just collect information and put it into articles such as "Getting started creating mod using GECK". You may want to wait for a "real modder" to comment.

That said, I have run across similar reports of apparently random behavior before and they usually came down to:

* UV Mapping, in particular the use or absence of "alpha channel".

* Failing to get the Shader flags correct when exporting.

* Failing to use an armature when converting armor/clothing from one game to another.

See the "Tips" under the "Armor & Clothes" and "Blender" sections of the "Getting started" article linked in the first paragraph.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent