No Armor

samael230

I'm looking for a string of Perk Entries that will allow a functioning Entry Point under the condition that the player is wearing no armor.

This is for an unarmed/unarmored combat mod I am making. So far every unarmed change I have made has worked swimmingly, but I have been unable to find out how to make anything happen when not wearing any armor.

I have attempted drawing conclusions on how to do this from perks like Custom Fitting, Well Fitted, Matching Set, Unhindered, and Wind Walker, but none of the variations of perk conditions that they offer have helped in finding a set of perk conditions that allow a functioning Entry Point when the player is unarmored.

Additionally, I'm more than okay with anything that would work for when the player is either completely unarmored or just partially unarmored.

I've tried so many different sets of conditions that I'm desperate for any possible working set and I'd really appreciate even the slightest nudge in the right direction.

You were absolutely right, tunaisafish, I was an idiot. The problem wasn't with the conditions at all, it was with the Entry Point - "[Modify Armor Rating]" can only be used to change the armor rating of an item, not the actors overall armor rating.

The following conditions are all that are needed to make something happen when unarmored:

---Perk Owner: S WornHasKeyword ArmorLight == 1.00 AND

---Perk Owner: S WornHasKeyword ArmorHeavy == 1.00 AND

I'll be able to finish this mod very shortly now and will be posting it after a brief play-testing period.