Selecting Trees in Skyrim SE Creation Kit

Mykage

So I'm trying to delete trees added by a mod; yet for some ungodly reason it will click everything else in the world space. This has happened before with another mod, and I gave up. Now it is happening again. I am literally mind boggled how it will not click on the tree. I would appreciate any help. I cannot fathom how this is happening. Haha.

I managed to delete the trees in question. I had to aim the camera looking straight down or look right at the top of the tree with nothing else behind it. Still not sure why I couldn't click on the giant tree trunk, but could click on the thin tree top though. haha. I'll try the \ key though, hopefully that will make it easier to do next time. Thank you.

Lots of times there are markers, clouds, trigger boxes and all sorts of other things that will be in the way of a click intending to select an object depending on the height and angle of your camera view. Press M to toggle on/off markers, for other objects you can press the 1 number pad key to hide objects from view once selected. 1 press ghosts an object, 2 presses hides it completely. Use ALT + Numberpad 1 to unhide all hidden objects when you're done editing the trees you need to edit.