Armor Conversion Offers

DubbyXI

I would like get more practice in converting armors from cbbe-> AB, vanilla->AB or cbbe and vice versa. Im taking requests and I have a buttload of free time since college classes are over. If enough people request the same armor I will also not only convert it but ask original mod author permission to upload it for everyone.

ok so forgive me if this request is a bit out of line since i'm asking for an xbox version of the Miranda Outfit - Mass Effect by fussionzz97: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24132/?

this is what it says about console version in the description:

Q. Will you provide Console support?
A. No. I don't plan on porting any of my mods to the consoles. You're free to port them yourself or get someone else to (Credit me of course).

Q. Can I upload a body conversion / Texture variant / Model variant of this mod?
A. Sure go nuts, just be sure to credit me in big fat bold text at the top of your submission :P and PM me I'd love to see what you make.

obviously that outfit is cbbe which isn't on xbox, i'm hoping for an EVB/vanilla conversion. idk not sure what your thoughts are on console mods in general so no idea if you'd be willing to do this but figured i'd throw it out there haha. best of luck with your work regardless

ok so forgive me if this request is a bit out of line since i'm asking for an xbox version of the Miranda Outfit - Mass Effect by fussionzz97: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24132/?

A. No. I don't plan on porting any of my mods to the consoles. You're free to port them yourself or get someone else to (Credit me of course).

Q. Can I upload a body conversion / Texture variant / Model variant of this mod?

A. Sure go nuts, just be sure to credit me in big fat bold text at the top of your submission :tongue: and PM me I'd love to see what you make.

obviously that outfit is cbbe which isn't on xbox, i'm hoping for an EVB/vanilla conversion. idk not sure what your thoughts are on console mods in general so no idea if you'd be willing to do this but figured i'd throw it out there haha. best of luck with your work regardless

I never even owned any bethesda games on console but if your asking for a conversion of the armor, I can do that. Like I said I have plenty of time and plus this can help me practice and learn more about converting armors from any body to any other body. You want me to convert the miranda outfit to evb is what your asking?

Edit: didnt read carefully, your asking me to port the armor to xbox. I can look it up and do it to the best of my abilities

Edited by DubbyXI

A. Sure go nuts, just be sure to credit me in big fat bold text at the top of your submission :tongue: and PM me I'd love to see what you make.

I never even owned any bethesda games on console but if your asking for a conversion of the armor, I can do that. Like I said I have plenty of time and plus this can help me practice and learn more about converting armors from any body to any other body. You want me to convert the miranda outfit to evb is what your asking?

Edit: didnt read carefully, your asking me to port the armor to xbox. I can look it up and do it to the best of my abilities

correct.. if you're up for it, it would need to be converted from cbbe to evb (or just vanilla but preferably evb) since cbbe-dependent mods are against the terms of service on bethesda.net. would be more than happy to test it for you on my xbox to make sure everything is working correctly. but yeah that would be awesome!

Im gonna look into it, never even heard of evb until you mentioned it. maybe evb has some kind of program I can work with to do conversions but I will look into it and try to learn as quick as possible and do it. If I can't I will let you know straight up instead of leaving you in the dark.

Just finished converting the armor for you, I looked in outfit studio for cbbe to evb but nothing there so I converted it to vanilla. Will show you some screenshots ingame to show you if its what you were looking for

correct.. if you're up for it, it would need to be converted from cbbe to evb (or just vanilla but preferably evb) since cbbe-dependent mods are against the terms of service on bethesda.net. would be more than happy to test it for you on my xbox to make sure everything is working correctly. but yeah that would be awesome!

sorry, probably should have clarified, EVB is Enhanced Vanilla Bodies by Leito86redux found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110/ which due to nudity is also a violation of bethesda.net's ToS but Crimsomrider got permission from Leito to port a non-nude version for xbox like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19141/

vanilla works just as well though since it's not like the miranda outfit is revealing. anyways, sorry for the late response and thanks for doing this!

Hey Dubby if you have the time do you think you could port some armor mods onto Xbox. If you a agree I thank you for the time and effort that you are putting into it. One of the is the C.U.T.E. armor pack

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9938/?

The other one might be more challenging since it's not on nexus but if you could figure it out I would be grateful it's called the outlawer's pack.

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/bronja/outlawer_s_outfit_pack/126-1-0-5105

Edited by WonSmasher