Define perk in script properties?

I'm trying to add a perk through a script, and apparently I need to "Fill it in through the properties." I have no idea how to do this, and none of the tutorials I've been able to find cover this issue.

For example, if I put PlayerRef.addperk(0004b254) in the script, I get

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "BoringPerksScript"...
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\BoringPerksScript.psc(19,23): extraneous input 'b254' expecting RPAREN
No output generated for BoringPerksScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on BoringPerksScript

As best I can tell, I need to "define" each perk in the script properties. However I also can't find a list of what the perks are actually called. In Skyrim I know they were things like "NoviceAlteration00" but in Fallout 4 all I can find is name, rank, and base ID.

If you aren't seeing the properties option, I get the impression you aren't adding the script to the quest from the script tab? Because when you add a script there, the box will pop up automaticaluly.

Once you have declared the properties in the script like I showed you, you can still compile the script through the Papyrus Manager, and when you add the script to the quest you'll be able to auto fill the properties there and then when the pop up opens.

I'm trying to add a perk through a script, and apparently I need to "Fill it in through the properties." I have no idea how to do this, and none of the tutorials I've been able to find cover this issue.

For example, if I put PlayerRef.addperk(0004b254) in the script, I get

0004b254 is a hexadecimal number. To make the compiler happy, you have to prefix it with "0x". This marks the number as hexadecimal, however without the prefix the compiler expects to find a decimal number. Actually that's what the error means. So, you may try 0x0004b254 as parameter, however i would reccomend to use a property-array for this purpose.