Balanced_Conjuration.esp

Balanced_Destruction.esp

Balanced_Illusion.esp

Balanced_Restoration.esp

PetSabrecatJango.esp

portal2mod.esp

blood coins 1r-2c.esp

−Unrecognised Plugins

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

Better_Food_and_Sleep.esp

AThievesTreasure.esp

increasedbountyrewards.esp

grampythemammoth.esp

quest_thebiggertheyare.esp

spellcraft.esp

razorshade.esp

shipwreck_home.esp

whiteruntrees.esp

what order should I put these unrecognized mods?

BOSS is highly overrated. Most mods are not on the BOSS master list. The only ones that make it onto the list are the most popular of the popular.

In general, what you do when manually ordering mods, is put the all-pervasive overhaul things near the beginning of the list where they can be overridden. Then you put the smaller things like a home or weapon or quest near the end where they can override other things. (In truth, many of that type of mod override nothing.)

One simple test is to play the game and see if there are problems. If you don't see any problems, then your load order is okay.

BOSS is highly overrated. Most mods are not on the BOSS master list. The only ones that make it onto the list are the most popular of the popular.

In general, what you do when manually ordering mods, is put the all-pervasive overhaul things near the beginning of the list where they can be overridden. Then you put the smaller things like a home or weapon or quest near the end where they can override other things. (In truth, many of that type of mod override nothing.)

One simple test is to play the game and see if there are problems. If you don't see any problems, then your load order is okay.

David -- This is my first post in Nexus Forums, so if I need to look for an answer elsewhere please let me know. I have only downloaded a few mods so far, but am interested in some that recommend that mod xxx be placed before or after mod xyz. I cannot see a way to do this using NMM. Can you recommend either a program to modify the load order, or tell me how to change the load order manually. Thanks in advance for your help.

What you also need to remember about BOSS is that it is updated regularly however new mods come out every day, every hour of every day at the moment and as a result quite a few mods will not be on the listing for BOSS at present.

You also need to realise that Nexus is not the only site that mods are hosted upon, there are many others and if you download mods from those sites they may not be recognised by BOSS either.

Either way, using mods is a game of chance, some will work together others wont. Those that make changes to textures or game play normally should be loaded last as anything else that does the same will overwrite them.

It takes time and normally you may have to test the mods individually to see if they work together or not. Armor, Clothing and Weapon mods rarely cause problems as they are either texture replacement or they ADD new content.

All I can say in closing is Enjoy, play around with different mods and enjoy the experience you gain. As better and bigger mods come out change and play some more. Roleplaying is about experiencing new and exciting things each time you play through. Even now I find new things upon playing Dragon Age or Oblivion.

Enjoy and experience a wonderful environment created solely by you.