Copy/Paste in Nifscope

envyme

Ok guys I have used about 5 diffirant programs to try and import and export nif file to and from Skyrim, I have finally got 3DS Max 2010 working for me. What I am trying to do is make the faces more detailed and less blocky looking. Before I put the nif file back into Skyrim I know that I need to change some things in Nifskope. The problem is that I have no idea what I am doing with Nifskope, I dont know how it works or even where to begin. I have attached a picture to show where im at. If someone would be kind enough to show me what i need to change in order to get my new mesh in the game. I would like to merge the 2 nif files together so that it will work in game.

i am trying to combime different armors to make one armor. So NiTriShape branches. they always say that it cant find the parent node so it cant copy over. i have tried change the parent node by right clicking and selecting to Edit String Index and changing it to the matching parent node, but it usually always has some other issue like it doesnt have neck or hand or something like that. so i tried just copy and pasting the NiTriShapeData onto the other meshes NiTriShape. It appeared to work in NifSkope but will crash the game when I start. Please help me

i am trying to combime different armors to make one armor. So NiTriShape branches. they always say that it cant find the parent node so it cant copy over. i have tried change the parent node by right clicking and selecting to Edit String Index and changing it to the matching parent node, but it usually always has some other issue like it doesnt have neck or hand or something like that. so i tried just copy and pasting the NiTriShapeData onto the other meshes NiTriShape. It appeared to work in NifSkope but will crash the game when I start. Please help me