Can you add a "nonSettlement" location to the my Companions Dismiss list

Nasa3231

so I've made an "interior cell" location in the creation kit and I want it to be like a place where I can tell my companions to go to when I dismiss them, But I don't want to make it a settlement I only want it to be a normal cell, the problem is I can't figure out how to make this cell show in the "dismiss location list", I also tried to figure out a way to change Piper's default home just to test if it's going to work but I'm just afraid it will break something in the scripts.

so can anybody help with that please??

I briefly looked into sending companions to the cells of my player home mods a while back and am pretty sure the location needs to be designated as a settlement that you control in order to dismiss a companion to it...seems to be tied to the workshop script which is how you get to choose a location.

That being said, I spent a few minutes looking at the Send Companions to Home Plate mod (think that's what it's called) to see how that was scripted but lost interest to really get too far with it.

That would be my suggestion for the place to start to see how to this could work, since Home Plate isn't a settlement option for dismissal but that mod provides the abilty to send companions there.

I would love to be able to add this as a feature for my mods, but it has fallen far down my priority list of things to spend time on.

I briefly looked into sending companions to the cells of my player home mods a while back and am pretty sure the location needs to be designated as a settlement that you control in order to dismiss a companion to it...seems to be tied to the workshop script which is how you get to choose a location.

That being said, I spent a few minutes looking at the Send Companions to Home Plate mod (think that's what it's called) to see how that was scripted but lost interest to really get too far with it.

That would be my suggestion for the place to start to see how to this could work, since Home Plate isn't a settlement option for dismissal but that mod provides the abilty to send companions there.

I would love to be able to add this as a feature for my mods, but it has fallen far down my priority list of things to spend time

Thanks for the suggestion, I will see what I can do.

I would love to be able to add this as a feature for my mods, but it has fallen far down my priority list of things to spend time

Thanks for the suggestion, I will see what I can do.

it actually works now using a mod called (Companions Go Home) I made the cell a home plate and used the mod, and now it works.