Broken Steel is Not Working

zAzAaZOZO

I started a new game about a month ago, and after dying in the Purifier, it didn't continue. I started a new game last week and I have Broken Steel checked off in FOMM and I went into the game and loaded it without FOMM so I could check if Broken Steel was checked off in the download box. It was.

I figured there was some corruption in the game as this happened two years ago, so I reinstalled the game after saving my DATA mods. I reloaded the game with both Discs and started anew. Tonight it didn't segue into Broken Steel. I only got the credits. At the beginning of the game outside of Vault 101 Broken Steel was added. I am at a lost. If anyone has had a similar problem please let me know if you have a fix. This is highly annoying. I look forward to the extended quests for the Olympus and Poseidonus and all the related quests for the Mothership after starting the Purifier. I don't know if a mod is causing this or not, but I need to fix this.

• 1 month later...

I had a simiar problem and took all the mods off, and then BS worked. I then went back to before the end of the base game and put all mods back on again and tried again, and it did not work, so then took mods off one by one. Happily I soon found which one was the culprit - small mod about adding extra quests I think. .

Edited by pawzonNexus