Performance issues - stuttering

WerBn

Hello guys

I have some stuttering in a computer that I assume it should run Skyrim easily (under the correct circumstances of course) with the mods that I have.

But I have some stuttering, i.e., the image lags when I turn the camera around. Be it indoors or outdoors. No matter the graphic settings! (I use BethINI to toggle the settings).

Here's a short video I've made - ultra settings

Recorded using Xbox app, don't mind the screen tearing and those blurs. It's the recording. Or maybe it does tell something, I dunno. All I know is that those blurs and tearing do not happen during gameplay.

The stutter is more noticeable during the first 360s when I look at the stairs, and when inside the shop. Looks like when I look at it the first time, it loads up, then the next time I look it isn't so bad

Now a video with Low settings. I tried to recreate the first video.

You can also notice stuttering. In the same places. Which implies that the graphic settings are not really the issue.

I've tried using "Skyrim Stuttering 64hz Bug Fix", but when I use it, I get error error 0xc0000005 at launch.

Any hints?

PC specs:
CPU - i5 6500
GPU - Radeon RX470
Using Kingston SSD 240GB
8GB Ram
Windows 10

Using Skyrim Script Extender v1.7.3 - running with Windows7 compability and administrator modes

Loot order and mods enabled:
0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
7 7 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
8 8 RSkyrimChildren.esm
9 9 HighResTexturePack01.esp
10 a HighResTexturePack02.esp
11 b HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
12 c Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
13 d SkyUI.esp
14 e Convenient Horses.esp
15 f ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
16 10 WetandCold.esp
17 11 WetandCold - Ashes.esp
18 12 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
19 13 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
20 14 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
21 15 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
22 16 Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
23 17 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
24 18 SMIM-Merged-All.esp
25 19 WICO - Immersive People.esp
26 1a WICO - USLEP Compatible Patch.esp
27 1b iHUD.esp
28 1c BetterQuestObjectives.esp
29 1d Immersive Patrols II.esp
30 1e EzEWorldMapSE.esp
31 1f WICO - Immersive Character.esp
32 20 WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
33 21 Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
34 22 Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
35 23 RSChildren.esp
36 24 RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
37 25 Feminine Females.esp
38 26 Immersive Weapons.esp
39 27 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
40 28 Realistic-Voice.esp
41 29 SimplyKnock.esp
42 2a FISS.esp
43 2b SkyTweak.esp
44 2c FNIS.esp
45 2d dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
46 2e XPMSE.esp
47 2f Dual Sheath Redux.esp
48 30 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Edited by WerBn

i'm getting the same but with enb being the cause

have you checked task manager while playing to make sure skyrim isn't using more ram than you have available for the rest of the system

all i could suggest for you is to undo what ever it is you did to the point of before the stuttering began

for starters get rid of Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

they're outdated you already have the legendary version

download loot see if some mod is corrupt missing something from it and get rid of that mod

try using cleanmem

try removing Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic it's such a broken mod for example when i started up skyrim the horse and cart intro scene was barrel rolling all over the place due to that mod

Edited by skannerz22

Those Unofficial Patches are not being used. You can see they don't have a number on it.

I ran Loot since the beggining and I can confirm that, at this time, everything is fine.

I use Realistic Ragdoll Force because XP32 skeleton requires it.

About the memory: yeah, sometimes I get some errors that report that I ran out of memory.

The error is:

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 16777344 / 0. Some things you can try: BLAHBLAHBLAH (I've tried them all)

But I don't believe that's related to performance. It just shuts down whenever it uses too much memory. (God bless autosave)

Update:

I've uninstalled some not REALLY necessary mods. Didn't do much.

But I searched a little, and ENBoost is the way!!!!!!!

I wasn't using an ENB (still not) but ENBoost is recommended for EVERY single Skyrim installation. No matter what! I wish this was more common in the webs. You don't find much places refering to this, when you search for an issue.

So... yeah, I followed this tutorial

http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

And the STEP's explanation for every single property on enblocal.ini, and now, I have another game! The difference is stunning

Edited by WerBn

Those Unofficial Patches are not being used. You can see they don't have a number on it.

I ran Loot since the beggining and I can confirm that, at this time, everything is fine.

I use Realistic Ragdoll Force because XP32 skeleton requires it.

About the memory: yeah, sometimes I get some errors that report that I ran out of memory.

The error is:

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 16777344 / 0. Some things you can try: BLAHBLAHBLAH (I've tried them all)

But I don't believe that's related to performance. It just shuts down whenever it uses too much memory. (God bless autosave)

Update:

I've uninstalled some not REALLY necessary mods. Didn't do much.

But I searched a little, and ENBoost is the way!!!!!!!

I wasn't using an ENB (still not) but ENBoost is recommended for EVERY single Skyrim installation. No matter what! I wish this was more common in the webs. You don't find much places refering to this, when you search for an issue.

So... yeah, I followed this tutorial

http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

And the STEP's explanation for every single property on enblocal.ini, and now, I have another game! The difference is stunning

don't forget cleanmem too ran out of memory and got black textures in the past and cleanmem fixed it