Two problems. First, I can't uninstall a mod on NMM

Voltagia

I want to uninstall SG Female Textures Renewal but this error comes up wqiugae.pngWhat can I do?

Additionally, LOOT crashes when it begins to sort load order. I think this might be connected to the first problem but I have no idea honestly.

Ask me if you need more information.

go into skyrim data folder and delete it from there

I tried that. I deleted all the files from the mod but it's still listed in NMM. What should I do?

ignore what the manager says

uninstall the manager then reinstall the manager

I tried that. I deleted all the files from the mod but it's still listed in NMM. What should I do?

Didn't work. I deleted all the mods files from the data folder and uninstalled then reinstalled NMM but the mod was still there even though all its files were deleted. And LOOT still crashes when sorting load order.

Didn't work. I deleted all the mods files from the data folder and uninstalled then reinstalled NMM but the mod was still there even though all its files were deleted. And LOOT still crashes when sorting load order.

delete data folder

uninstall loot and nmm

search in my computer for any name relating to the mod in question and delete it

search my computer for any name relating to loot and nmm and delete it

download ccleaner or glary utilities have it fix registry to delete broken registry keys to stuff you deleted already

restart your computer

clear cache with glary utilities or ccleaner (or both)

defrag your harddrive (glary utilities has it and it's good)

restart your computer

reinstall skyrim

reinstall loot and nmm

then try and see if it's still there after all of that

if it's still bloody there then reformat the harddrive

burn the house down

then nuke the house remains

then do every religious cleaning ritual on the radioactive land ever imaginable

and pray that it's finally gone

Edited by skannerz22

delete data folder

search in my computer for any name relating to the mod in question and delete it

uninstall loot and nmm

search my computer for any name relating to loot and nmm and delete it

download ccleaner or glary utilities have it fix registry to delete broken registry keys to stuff you deleted already

restart your computer

clear cache with glary utilities or ccleaner (or both)

defrag your harddrive (glary utilities has it and it's good)

restart your computer

reinstall skyrim

reinstall loot and nmm

then try and see if it's still there after all of that

if it's still bloody there then reformat the harddrive

burn the house down

then nuke the house remains

then do every religious cleaning ritual on the radioactive land ever imaginable

and pray that it's finally gone

if it's still there after reforming, burning down the house, nuking the house, hundreds of cleaning rituals, praying

get some sort of experimental drug to erase your memory of everything that happened

I tried everything and was about to format my hard drive but noticed the NMM folder where the actual mod archives are saved in and deleted that, reinstalled everything. Now I got no mods but everything is working again so I'll start from scratch. Thanks for your help.

I tried everything and was about to format my hard drive but noticed the NMM folder where the actual mod archives are saved in and deleted that, reinstalled everything. Now I got no mods but everything is working again so I'll start from scratch. Thanks for your help.

reformating was a joke to go along with burning the house and nuking the land ect