• Steel (Shiny Metal)
    • Ancient Nordic (Old Metal)
    • Elven
    • Glass
    • Leather/Fur
    • Orchish
    • Other (Specify in post)

I would like a blades style.

also hopefully you will get it figured out soon I know Co has been driving me nuts but that's cuz mine doesn't seem to want to work right LOL.

but could you eventually do one where each horse from each town wears a different style?

If you're using the dwarven version and want your armor to match your mount's, check out my Heroic Dwarven Weapons and Armor, which I finally figured out how to make into a standalone set. The original texture replacer version is available at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4818 for anyone who wants all the dwarven armor and weapons in the game to have that look.

Hey I love the Ebony version, just like said b4 those "horns" seems a bit misplaced but still cool in general. As for next after Daedric I voted for DragonScale/Bone, but I would like to sugest some more simple changes in the mounts:

One was to made them a bit more muscular, and the other was to add some tribal tattos if you going to add the option to change/remove armors/sadles.

There is a guy who made werewolves more muscular in the mod Big Bad Wolf, the idea would be to take the horses a bit on that way so they d look more like eipc war horses.

Thank you for your mod waiting for next releases.